Grupo Somos Farmácia is seriously committed to the privacy and protection of its clients' personal data and ensures its clients privacy and security of the data provided by them at the time of registration. This requested data is necessary for the provision of services and the client has the right to access, rectify or delete this data at any time. Thus, we guarantee a better service to all our customers by providing a personalised quality service.
Legal compliance and good practices in the management and processing of personal data and information security, particularly with regard to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) are integral components of the service provided by Grupo Somos Farmácia.
As part of the provision of quality services that we offer to our customers, we collect and process personal data of customers, both of Portuguese and foreign nationality.
The entity responsible for processing your personal data is Somos 4 All, S.A., with tax address Rua Eira da Pedrinha, No. 1 2705-916 Terrugem Sintra, and with the contacts firstname.lastname@example.org and 211 308 710.
3.1.1 For what purpose?
The customer data that is required during registration is necessary to process customer purchases as well as to proceed with correct customer identification. This data may also be used to maintain the quality of the services offered and to obtain general statistics about the use of the website. No personal data is collected that is not necessary or without your consent.
3.1.2 What personal data do we process?
We may process for this purpose your name, address, tax identification number (TIN), contact details (email and telephone), gender and date of birth. Additionally, we process your economic and transactional data, including payment method data, information about your purchases, orders, returns, cancellations, among others.
3.1.3 With whom do we share your personal data?
Your personal data is only shared if necessary with trusted entities with whom Grupo Somos Farmácia has contractual links, such as financial entities and shipping companies. Additionally, your data may also be shared by tax and legal impositions.
Methods of collection
Your personal data is collected when you register on the 911Pharma website and also through our own technologies such as cookies.
Duration of Retention of Personal Data
Grupo Somos Farmácia will retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data was collected or to comply with legal obligations, and you may exercise your rights at any time.
- We will retain your personal data for the duration of our relationship after you have purchased our services;
- The processing and conservation of data for tax purposes has a minimum time period required by law of 10 years;
- When you register on our site, we will retain your data until you ask us to delete it;
- If you consent to e-mail marketing, i.e. sending direct e-mails, we will retain your personal data until you unsubscribe or ask us to delete it;
- The period of time provided by applicable law; or
- Until the specific purpose applicable to certain data ceases to exist.
Your personal data will be securely deleted at the time the aforementioned time limits expire.
How we protect your personal data
Your personal data is confidential and is protected by technical and organisational security measures so that it is not lost, disseminated, accessed unauthorised or used unlawfully.
What are your rights?
In accordance with the applicable legislation, Grupo Somos Farmácia undertakes to keep the personal data you provide us confidential and secret and to guarantee your rights under the RGPD:
- Right of access: the right to know whether or not your personal data is processed and to access the information that is processed about you;
- Right of rectification: the right to obtain rectification of your personal data where it is inaccurate or out of date;
- Right of erasure: the right to request that your personal data be erased. This right may not apply where processing of the data is necessary for the exercise of freedom of expression and information or on grounds of public interest in the area of health or for the purpose of exercising a right in legal proceedings;
- Right to restriction of processing: the right for a certain period of time, to restrict the use of data processing and not to disclose the data to third parties, transfer it internationally or erase it. You can exercise this right if you contest the accuracy of the data, if you oppose the processing of the data until it is verified that legitimate interests prevail, if you request the data for a judicial procedure or if the processing of the data is unlawful and you do not wish to delete your data, but only to limit it.
- Right to data portability: the right to receive your personal data from a controller and the right to transmit them to another controller, applicable when the data processing concerned is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means;
- Right to object: the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on account of your particular situation, and the right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes;